HAL and A3S are proud to announce their partnership
HAL and A3S are proud to announce their partnership, which marks a significant moment for Aman Aviation. Currently, the MRO industry in India is worth around one billion USD, with over 550 airplanes in the civil segment. This figure is expected to increase to over 1000 planes in the next five years, with the MRO industry reaching approximately 2 to 2.5 billion USD. However, India is only able to undertake less than 10% of the MRO work worth one billion USD. The new partnership aims to tap into the potential of the remaining 90% of the available MRO work, which is currently imported, and to become an exporter of MRO services in the future. This venture is set to bring about a dynamic shift in traditional thought processes, and the combined strengths and support of the two companies will help to take the MRO sector in India to a whole new level. The long-term aim is to leverage state-of-the-art, indigenously developed technology to expand into unexplored territories of MRO, with a strong focus on capacity building, employment opportunities, and local talent development. The partners are also looking to strengthen their ties with academia to amplify their strengths. The venture is critical to making India an aerospace hub in the near future, and a growing aerospace industry needs a strong MRO ecosystem in place. With the inherent strengths of HAL, the partnership also aims to give rise to indigenous manufacturing. Through this public-private partnership, India is looking to establish strong international relations by combining defense experience with civil MRO best practices.

Contact Us

  • MRO Facility

    Mumbai:  62/63/64-A,Virwani Industrial Estate,Off Westren Express Highway
    Goregaon East Mumbai 400063   Telefax:(+91)022-29271163

    Delhi:  B-102/B, Rewari Industrial line, Mayapuri Phase-1,New Delhi -110 066
    Email-   Telefax:(+91)011-43000769
  • AirportOffice

      Juhu Airport,  Off S.V.Road,  VileParle  [West]  Mumbai 400056
  • Mail
  • Phone

    (+91) 022-40224700    (+91) 022-29271163 (+91) 022-26614642